Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Anyone been to Bay View State Park or Padilla Bay?

We leave for our next trip this week.  This time we off to Bay View State Park and I'm a little nervous about this one.  Friends are coming and I picked the site, but i really don’t know much about it.  I only chose it because it was close and our first choice, Deception Pass, was fully booked.

One friend mentioned that it’s not supposed to be that great – my rep is on the line!  Bay View is on Padilla Bay, which looks like a naturalists dream, but how will it be with preschoolers? 

I suppose i should be worrying more about the forecast thundershowers…

2 comments:

  1. I think you're right to be worrying about the thunderstorms... and your reputation :)

    Pxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just relieved that this one allows for the emergency vodka supply (medicinal use only of course).

    -hubby

    ReplyDelete